Bunny Tales from 2D Coneyrey

Honestly, I just wanted one little bunny; what I found was a new hobby!

Feel free to follow along as I learn to negotiate this new world of showing and breeding Netherland Dwarf & Rhinelander rabbits.

Visit our website too at www.2dconeyrey.webs.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Endings and beginnings

All but one of our Rhinelanders have now moved on to new homes.  We still have one sport marked doe with blue genetics.  She is a friendly little girl with good type so far.

As for the Netherland Dwarf rabbits, the next few weeks will see changes there as well.  I am scaling back to only a few favorites so I can focus on raising rare breeds of chicken.  Too bad there are only so many hours in the day.

The website will be updated with pictures of the sale rabbits and all can be delivered to the RRBA show in December.  I have a few promising youngsters I'm just not ready to part with and want to see how they do on the show table.

The FB page will also not be updated as some of you may already have noticed.  Just too much to do and too little time to do it all in.  With the holiday season fast approaching (can you believe it is October 1 already!) many of you will be preparing your bunnies for the shows.  Hope to see some of you in December.

And...happy haunting at Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment